Thursday, August 15, 2013

We're Home!!!

Helllloooo!! Thank you sweet friends who have been checking in on us, I'm so sorry we haven't posted yet! I didn't realize until after I posted the final picture before we got on the plane that I wouldn't be able to post anything else on Instagram/Twitter until we got home! Thank you so much for being so sweet!!

We are HOME!! And we are so excited to introduce you to our NEW SON!!! 

This pic was taken after court in Uganda. :)

 photo IMG_0393_zpsd4ede6ca.jpg

Oh my goodness, we have quite a story. Filled with so many miracles. And we look forward to sharing it soon. :) But for now, we will just say that God is faithful, full of grace, and love, and can use any situation for good!

We can't even begin to thank each of you that has so faithfully prayed for us, our family, our process, and for your love and support!! Immeasurable blessings to us!! We do not feel like have enough space to effectively thank you!

We hope y'all are doing great and can't wait to catch up with you and your sweet selves! And share more pictures and happenings :-)

10 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

YAHOO!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the story... what a handsome little fella!!! Your SON... I love that!!!!

Hey - I just saw the post beneath... & I totally forgot. Did they ever ship out the shirts? I had bought 2 so my husband & I could wear on a youth retreat.. & dang it - it was 2 weekends ago! Where does time go? I totally forgot about them. Just curious!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Thank you, Rebecca Jo!!! Yes, the t-shirts are finally in, I'm so sorry!! You were so sweet to want to wear them there, I wish we could have gotten them sooner :( I'm hoping to send them out today or tomorrow!! Thank you SO much for your support!!!

Erica said...

Welcome Home! So glad you're home safe and +1. Can't wait to hear your story and "meet" your son.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Since I saw this picture in my email this morning, I've cried about a dozen times. The smiles say it all. God is so good

Lindsey said...

I have tears in my eyes reading this because I'm so stikin' excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYA!!!

~M~ said...

Yay!

Lauren said...

yay! so, so, so excited! Can't wait to hear so much more about your amazing, God-filled journey!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Girl I am so very very very happy for you and your family! God has worked wonders and I can't wait to read more about your growing family! Prayers as always!

Christy said...

What an awesome testimony to be shared. Congratulations on your newest addition. Praying for a smooth transition & adjustment.

Christina Fox said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for your family!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg
Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved